Buy Denmark VISA online
Denmark VISA online, depending on the purpose of your travel to Denmark, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study, or work and reside in Denmark permanently, you will have to apply for a different Schengen Visa, accordingly. You can apply for the Danish Schengen Visa since 2001 when Denmark as a European Union Member State also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
You need a visa for Denmark for business, personal visits, or tourism if you are:
- Not a citizen of a Nordic country
- Not a citizen of an EU/EAA country
- Not a family member of an EU/EEA national. Note that family members of a UK national will need a visa.
Many foreign nationals are free to live and work in Denmark. However, some are required to hold a residence and work and study permit. The specific requirements in connection with living and working in Denmark depend, first and foremost, on a person’s nationality and qualifications.
Apply as early as one week or 10 days before your planned trip date departure.
You can apply several days before your trip, sure — but it’s always best that you give enough time for our partners from the embassy to look into your application since the visa processing could take longer. After all, you wouldn’t want to make plans only to have the embassy provide you with a visa that has a validity period that’s not within your intended travel dates.
You can find all the necessary information to place an order for VISA below:
- Your surname:
- Your given names:
- Your sex (M or F):
- Your date of birth:
- Your place of birth (city and country):
- Your passport number:
- Date of issue (optional):
- Issuing authority (optional):
- Your address (optional):
- Your passport photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
- Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information: